How to Purchase Helminthic Therapy
- Complete every section of the Questionnaire (download here) and either fax or email it to us (details available on our Contact page).
- Conduct an interview with our staff to ensure your questions are answered, and so that we can make sure you are aware of the important characteristics of the therapy.
- Inform your doctor that you will be proceeding with helminthic therapy. They must agree to continue to treat you knowing this, although they cannot recommend it as it is not an approved therapy. We can provide you with scientific papers to aid in this conversation.
- Provide our vendor, Subclinical Pathology, Ltd., via us, with a recent blood test that conforms to our sample blood test (download here). If you have one from the last six months, and have not experienced a substantial change in your health since obtaining the test this will suffice. This service is provided to you via an independent Clinical Pathologist we have contracted with for your convenience. You have the option of obtaining such an opinion from another source, as in your doctor or clinical pathologist. We require this opinion be provided in writing, on your doctor's or clinical pathologist's letterhead. Subclinical Pathology is independent from us, and this service is only provided as a matter of cenvenience for you. We have no say or influence in how your blood results are interpreted. If you wish to use this service please fax your results to +1 831 402 3211 or submit them as you would your Questionnaire from our Contact page and we will forward them to Subclinical Pathology, Ltd. We pay for this service and absorb the cost, there is no fee currently charged up-front for this service.
- Complete other documents required by us to proceed with therapy. These will be provided to you if you decide to proceed with helminthic therapy after your interview with us.
- If you decide to proceed with therapy after all of the above contact us to arrange delivery of therapy to you. We cannot and will not ship to the USA. Contact us to determine if we have experience shipping to your country or one nearby.
- Confirm your travel arrangements with us.
- Book your travel arrangements.
- Pay for therapy.
This process is straightforward, we have a lot of experience shipping to a large number of countries around the world. So although this may seem complicated, it is not. Please feel free to contact us to discuss any specific issues you have.